Denver’s Early Childhood Council operates in accordance with our organizational values.
Our team culture and shared values focus on being supportive, adaptable, and providing opportunities for professional growth both internally and for the early childhood professionals we serve:
- We are committed to the learning, health, and well-being of young children.
- We honor the experiences and knowledge of families.
- We root our work in the strength of communities and neighborhoods.
- We respect and celebrate diversity and are responsive to culture, language, and abilities.
- We strengthen the voices of our partners through shared leadership and authentic collaboration.
- We seek to create equity of opportunity for all Denver children and families to thrive.
- We shape our decisions using research, data, and outcomes.