This page is designed to point you toward the right help resource. There are a few different help desks for child care professionals and programs, each with a different focus.
Use this information to find what you are looking for and get the support you need.
QUESTIONS ABOUT TRAINING IN DENVER?
For Denver County child care providers and other types of early childhood professionals with questions related to:
- Using ecConnect to register for training
- EQIT, Pyramid Plus, Pre-Licensing training courses
- Cost of training, eligibility requirements
- Professional development opportunities
- Career navigation, including starting or growing a career
QUESTIONS ABOUT STATEWIDE ecCONNECT?
Outside of Denver? If you are a program director, you may have questions about using ecConnect for the administration of quality improvement funding and coaching.
Our online Solutions Center has answers to common questions related to:
- Getting started with quality improvement administration
- Spending quality improvement funds
- Grant management
- Grant guidance
- Colorado Shines rating support
- Much more!
Contact: If you can’t find what you need in our Solutions Center, open a ticket with our Statewide ecConnect Helpdesk or email support@ecConnectColorado.org
QUESTIONS ABOUT USING COLORADO SHINES PDIS?
Your Quality Navigator can answer questions about required training and voluntary credentials in the PDIS. If you need help using the PDIS, please contact the PDIS Help Desk.
Review these online resources for answers to common PDIS questions related to:
- Logging in
- Finding courses
- Registering for training
- Viewing credential score
- Uploading documents for credential
If you aren’t sure where to start, give us a call or send us an email, and we can help.