By donating to Denver’s Early Childhood Council, you can help ensure:
- All children have access to high quality child care and early learning experiences
- Early childhood teachers and professionals working with children have the training and education needed to provide safe and excellent learning opportunities for children
- Health services and resources are aligned and accessible for early learning programs, teachers, children, and families
- Our early childhood system is efficient and sufficiently funded to create a lasting change
THE COLORADO CHILD CARE CONTRIBUTION TAX CREDIT
Denver’s Early Childhood Council is a qualifying agency for the Colorado Child Care Contribution tax credit.
Taxpayers who make a monetary contribution to a qualifying agency that promotes child care in Colorado may claim an income tax credit of 50% of the total contribution, in addition to standard charitable deductions.*
For more information about the Colorado Child Care Contribution Credit visit www.colorado.gov/.
*As with all charitable contributions, please consult your tax advisor.
Other ways to participate:
We are always looking for great people who want to get involved with our work! Whether you’re a college student who would like to help us with an upcoming project or a retiree who would like to volunteer your time on one of our committees, we would love to hear from you!
- Participate on a committee
- Assist with planning, implementation and data entry for projects and surveys (great for college students working on early childhood degrees)
- Offer your support for large one-day events and trainings
- Volunteer your time on professional services (such as graphic design or videography)
- Serve on our Board of Directors