Denver’s Early Childhood Council elevates the early childhood field through innovative and inclusive leadership, services, and solutions.
Inform, Educate, Advance
We build and support the intersections of services and systems through alignment, coordination and collaboration. This is what we call Early Childhood Systems Building. We support emerging relationships and seek to understand not only the local landscape, but also what actions are needed to catalyze change for young children and their families. We seek ultimately to impact the school readiness – the learning, health, and wellness of each child – so they are thriving and ready to start kindergarten.
Our Guiding Principles:
- We are committed to the learning, health, and well being of young children.
- We honor the experiences and knowledge of families.
- We root our work in the strength of communities and neighborhoods.
- We respect diversity and are responsive to culture, language, and abilities.
- We strengthen the voices of our partners through shared leadership and authentic collaboration.
- We seek to create equity of opportunity for all Denver children and families to thrive.
- We shape our decisions using research, data, and outcomes.