Consultation & Coaching on Challenging Behavior
Are you seeing challenging behavior in your program? Do you need fresh ideas for behavior management? We can help!
One of our coaches with expertise in social-emotional learning can work with the program director, all staff, individual teachers, and/or a classroom team. We help professionals understand the meaning behind a child’s behavior and learn effective and positive ways to respond.
Consultation can be in-person or virtual and often includes:
- Meeting with teachers and family if possible
- Observation of the classroom
- Planning with a list of recommended ideas and approaches
- Meeting with teachers to review the plan and decide on initial steps
- Coaching and training as needed to implement the plan
- Follow-up with teachers to review implementation and plan next steps
Contact our coaching team to learn more about the customized training, workshops and coaching we offer to help you and your team effectively and positively address challenging behavior and support social-emotional development.