A CHILD CARE BUSINESS IS DIFFERENT
Given the complexity of our field, including regulations, requirements, and different funding sources, you need an expert to support the needs of your small business.
Denver’s Early Childhood Council offers business coaching and support services for child care program directors and business owners.
Our team is made up of experts in the child care sector. We have a deep understanding of the field and the unique challenges that child care businesses face.
SERVICES TAILORED FOR CHILD CARE BUSINESSES
Denver’s child care sector turns to Denver’s Early Childhood Council for expert business support in the following areas.
HR AND STAFF MANAGEMENT
- Recruitment and retention
- Employee handbook creation and revisions
- Reflective supervision of director, administrators, and staff
- Leadership coaching and professional development
- Staff engagement and organizational culture
- Staff performance management
- Data systems for children and staff
- Health and safety policies, procedures, and practices
- Short- and long-term strategic planning
- Program decision making and implementation
- Operations, systems, and organizational processes
- Communicating program changes to stakeholders
FISCAL MANAGEMENT AND EVALUATION
- Certified financial reviews
- Budget analysis
- Funding sources: information and management
- Payroll taxes
- Program Administration Scale (PAS)
- Data management and reporting
- Financial system choice and utilization
COMMUNITY AND FAMILY ENGAGEMENT
- Policy and advocacy awareness
- Community engagement for staff
- Parent-teacher committees
- Board structure and management
- Community partnerships and resources for family needs
EXPERT BUSINESS SUPPORT FOR CHILD CARE PROGRAMS
Learn more about the business coaching and support that we provide to child care centers and family child care homes. Contact Dora Esparza at Dora@DenverEarlyChildhood.org.